GeoGebra 5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Go over here
where you can get more info on International GeoGebra Institute. More details about GeoGebra 5 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra 5. The application's main executable file is called GeoGebra.exe and it has a size of 139.04 KB (142376 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside GeoGebra 5. They occupy about 1.68 MB (1759149
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.18 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.261.0
only. For other GeoGebra 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application released by International GeoGebra Institute. Some people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GeoGebra 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 app will be found automatically. After you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:04:44.920