You can find below details on how to uninstall GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 from your systemGeoConcept SA
. You can find out more on GeoConcept SA or check for application updates here
. GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoConcept SA\GeoConcept directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoConcept SA\GeoConcept\Setup\GeoConcept\Setup.exe" -l0x40c . Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled WinGeo.exe and its approximative size is 741.00 KB (758784 bytes).
GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 contains of the executables below. They take 44.36 MB (46518472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3Dview.exe (461.00 KB)
- quadtreeziphelper.exe (45.00 KB)
- UGCErrorGrid.exe (60.00 KB)
- UGCWizard.exe (1.75 MB)
- WinGeo.exe (741.00 KB)
- setup.exe (104.99 KB)
- AccessDatabaseEngine_forOffice2010.exe (25.57 MB)
- PDFX4SA_sm.exe (5.78 MB)
- vcredist_Win32_visual2008_sp1.exe (3.94 MB)
- vcredist_Win32_visual2010.exe (4.84 MB)
- gdaladdo.exe (28.50 KB)
- gdalbuildvrt.exe (72.50 KB)
- gdaldem.exe (58.00 KB)
- gdalenhance.exe (52.50 KB)
- gdalinfo.exe (17.00 KB)
- gdallocationinfo.exe (22.00 KB)
- gdalmanage.exe (11.00 KB)
- gdalsrsinfo.exe (77.00 KB)
- gdaltindex.exe (12.00 KB)
- gdaltransform.exe (18.00 KB)
- gdalwarp.exe (41.00 KB)
- gdal_contour.exe (15.00 KB)
- gdal_grid.exe (69.50 KB)
- gdal_rasterize.exe (31.00 KB)
- gdal_translate.exe (64.00 KB)
- nearblack.exe (24.00 KB)
- ogr2ogr.exe (80.00 KB)
- ogrinfo.exe (57.00 KB)
- ogrtindex.exe (59.00 KB)
- testepsg.exe (32.50 KB)
- lua.exe (11.00 KB)
- luac.exe (70.00 KB)
- example1.exe (6.50 KB)
- example2.exe (7.50 KB)
- gltpd.exe (29.50 KB)
- ogdi_import.exe (28.00 KB)
- ogdi_info.exe (14.50 KB)
- portmap.exe (27.50 KB)
- rpcgen.exe (62.00 KB)
- rpcinfo.exe (30.00 KB)
This data is about GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 version 7.3.1719
GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 is a program released by GeoConcept SA. Some users try to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1". If it is installed on your PC the GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 program will be found automatically. After you click GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1.
8. After removing GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 by GeoConcept SA from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 by GeoConcept SA is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoConcept cdgc/1719-1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:05:27.180