This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GenoPro 18.104.22.168 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GenoPro 22.214.171.124 from your systemGenoPro Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on GenoPro Inc.. You can get more details related to GenoPro 126.96.36.199 at http://www.genopro.com/
. GenoPro 188.8.131.52 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GenoPro directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for GenoPro 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GenoPro\Uninstall.exe. GenoPro 220.127.116.11's main file takes around 7.65 MB (8019968 bytes) and its name is GenoPro.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GenoPro 18.104.22.168. They occupy 7.65 MB (8025088
bytes) on disk.
- GenoPro.exe (7.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (5.00 KB)
This info is about GenoPro 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
GenoPro 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by the software company GenoPro Inc.. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove GenoPro 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GenoPro 220.127.116.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GenoPro 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GenoPro 22.214.171.124". The GenoPro 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. When you click GenoPro 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GenoPro 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GenoPro 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.genopro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GenoPro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GenoPro 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing GenoPro 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GenoPro 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GenoPro 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GenoPro 184.108.40.206 by GenoPro Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GenoPro 220.127.116.11 by GenoPro Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GenoPro 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:03:43.337