This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GenoPro 22.214.171.124 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GenoPro 126.96.36.199 from your systemGenoPro Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on GenoPro Inc.. You can get more details related to GenoPro 188.8.131.52 at http://www.genopro.com/
. GenoPro 184.108.40.206 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GenoPro directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for GenoPro 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GenoPro\Uninstall.exe. GenoPro 18.104.22.168's main file takes around 7.65 MB (8019968 bytes) and its name is GenoPro.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GenoPro 22.214.171.124. They occupy 7.65 MB (8025088
bytes) on disk.
- GenoPro.exe (7.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (5.00 KB)
This info is about GenoPro 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
GenoPro 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by the software company GenoPro Inc.. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove GenoPro 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GenoPro 18.104.22.168 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GenoPro 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GenoPro 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the GenoPro 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GenoPro 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GenoPro 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GenoPro 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.genopro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GenoPro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GenoPro 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing GenoPro 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GenoPro 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GenoPro 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GenoPro 220.127.116.11 by GenoPro Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GenoPro 18.104.22.168 by GenoPro Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GenoPro 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:03:43.337