Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0
Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 from your systemGenie-Soft
. Go over here
for more information on Genie-Soft. Please open http://www.Genie-Soft.com
if you want to read more on Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 on Genie-Soft's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Genie-Soft\GBMHome8 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 is C:\Program Files\Genie-Soft\GBMHome8\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.54 MB (2667136 bytes) on disk and is titled GBM8.exe.
Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.04 MB (13676810
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GBM8.exe (2.54 MB)
- GBM8_DR.exe (732.63 KB)
- GBM8_SwiftExtractor.exe (332.63 KB)
- GBM8_SwiftRestore.exe (652.63 KB)
- GBMAgent.exe (184.63 KB)
- GBMImporter.exe (104.63 KB)
- GBM_6_Swift.exe (1.22 MB)
- GCrash.exe (104.63 KB)
- GeniePluginCreator.exe (180.63 KB)
- GSUpdateManager.exe (300.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (663.28 KB)
- FTPManager.exe (2.16 MB)
- PxCpyA64.exe (64.98 KB)
- PxCpyI64.exe (117.48 KB)
- pxhpinst.exe (70.48 KB)
- PxInsA64.exe (63.48 KB)
- PxInsI64.exe (115.48 KB)
- pxsetup.exe (70.48 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- imagex.exe (372.50 KB)
- oscdimg.exe (74.00 KB)
- peimg.exe (316.50 KB)
- sys.exe (45.50 KB)
- BootSect.exe (85.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.364.534
of Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0. For other Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 versions please click below:
Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 is an application released by the software company Genie-Soft. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0". If it exists on your system the Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 application will be found automatically. When you click Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0:
- The software company is: http://www.Genie-Soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Genie-Soft\GBMHome8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0.
8. After uninstalling Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 by Genie-Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 by Genie-Soft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Genie Backup Manager Home 8.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 01:37:29.667