You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Genian GPI for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Genian GPI from your systemGeninetworks Corp.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Geninetworks Corp.. Genian GPI is frequently set up in the C:\PROGRAM FILES\Geni\CAM folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Genian GPI is C:\PROGRAM FILES\Geni\CAM\GnPCInspectorUp.exe -cancel. The application's main executable file is named GnPCInspector.exe and occupies 3.52 MB (3691256 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Genian GPI. They take about 22.80 MB (23905090
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GnDevCtrl64.exe (377.24 KB)
- GnPCInspector.exe (3.52 MB)
- GnPCInspectorMsg.exe (1.30 MB)
- GnPCInspectorPrivacy.exe (1.49 MB)
- GnPCInspectorSvc.exe (1.59 MB)
- GnPCInspectorUp.exe (3.03 MB)
- G_Installer.exe (564.10 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.65 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (3.94 MB)
- GnGPIManager.exe (2.37 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52.20582
of Genian GPI. You can find below a few links to other Genian GPI versions:
...click to view all...
Genian GPI has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Genian GPI when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Geni\CAM
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Geni\CAM\agent.dll
- C:\Program Files\Geni\CAM\check.dll
- C:\Program Files\Geni\CAM\data.dll
- C:\Program Files\Geni\CAM\dicts\cracklib_dict.hwm
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Genian GPI
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Genian GPI\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Genian GPI\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Genian GPI\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Genian GPI\UninstallString
Genian GPI is a program marketed by the software company Geninetworks Corp.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Genian GPI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Genian GPI from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Genian GPI or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Genian GPI". If it is installed on your PC the Genian GPI application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Genian GPI in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Genian GPI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Genian GPI.
8. After removing Genian GPI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Genian GPI which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Genian GPI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Genian GPI by Geninetworks Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Genian GPI by Geninetworks Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Genian GPI in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 04:24:18.990