Genesis Expansion Project
Genesis Expansion Project is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Genesis Expansion Project from your computerName of your company
. More info about Name of your company can be found here
. Genesis Expansion Project is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Universal Interactive\Blue Tongue Software\Jurassic Park Operation Genesis\JPOG directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Genesis Expansion Project by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Universal Interactive\Blue Tongue Software\Jurassic Park Operation Genesis\JPOG\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and it has a size of 2.35 MB (2459242 bytes).
Genesis Expansion Project installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.35 MB (2459242
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Genesis Expansion Project version 1.01
Genesis Expansion Project is a program by the software company Name of your company. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Genesis Expansion Project is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Genesis Expansion Project from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Genesis Expansion Project or simply click the Search feature and type in "Genesis Expansion Project". If it is installed on your PC the Genesis Expansion Project app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Genesis Expansion Project in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Genesis Expansion Project, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Genesis Expansion Project.
8. After removing Genesis Expansion Project, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Genesis Expansion Project which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Genesis Expansion Project with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Genesis Expansion Project by Name of your company from your computer, we are not saying that Genesis Expansion Project by Name of your company is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Genesis Expansion Project supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-04 15:45:30.713