This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Generous Deal for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Generous Deal from your PCGenerous Deal
. More information on Generous Deal can be found here
. Please follow http://www.generousdeal.com/support
if you want to read more on Generous Deal on Generous Deal's website. Generous Deal is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Generous Deal folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Generous Deal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Generous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 347.55 KB (355888 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Generous Deal. They occupy an average of 871.05 KB (891952
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5889.32706
of Generous Deal. You can find below a few links to other Generous Deal releases:
...click to view all...
Generous Deal is an application offered by the software company Generous Deal. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Generous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Generous Deal from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Generous Deal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Generous Deal". If it exists on your system the Generous Deal application will be found automatically. After you click Generous Deal in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Generous Deal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Generous Deal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.generousdeal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Generous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Generous Deal.
8. After uninstalling Generous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Generous Deal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Generous Deal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Generous Deal by Generous Deal from your computer, nor are we saying that Generous Deal by Generous Deal is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Generous Deal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 04:44:51.480