Geneious 8.1.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Geneious 8.1.3 from your PCBiomatters Ltd
. Further information on Biomatters Ltd can be seen here
. You can see more info on Geneious 8.1.3 at http://www.biomatters.com/
. Geneious 8.1.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneious folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Geneious 8.1.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneious\uninstall.exe. Geneious 8.1.3's main file takes about 169.50 KB (173568 bytes) and is named Geneious.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Geneious 8.1.3. They occupy about 17.36 MB (18204919
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Geneious.exe (169.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (147.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- appactutil.exe (1.14 MB)
- appactutil.exe (1.45 MB)
- clustalw2.exe (7.37 MB)
- backtranambig.exe (26.00 KB)
- backtranseq.exe (26.00 KB)
- charge.exe (26.00 KB)
- dotmatcher.exe (26.00 KB)
- dottup.exe (26.00 KB)
- fuzznuc.exe (26.00 KB)
- fuzzpro.exe (26.00 KB)
- patmatdb.exe (26.00 KB)
- backtranambig.exe (6.00 KB)
- backtranseq.exe (6.00 KB)
- charge.exe (9.00 KB)
- dotmatcher.exe (14.00 KB)
- dottup.exe (10.00 KB)
- fuzznuc.exe (6.00 KB)
- fuzzpro.exe (6.00 KB)
- patmatdb.exe (6.50 KB)
- BatchExtract.exe (104.00 KB)
- muscle.exe (331.50 KB)
- long_seq_tm_test.exe (63.23 KB)
- ntdpal.exe (86.33 KB)
- ntthal.exe (175.91 KB)
- oligotm.exe (67.91 KB)
- primer3_core.exe (936.51 KB)
- RNAcofold.exe (1.13 MB)
- RNAfold.exe (1.01 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
- installanchorservice.exe (106.50 KB)
- uninstallanchorservice.exe (106.50 KB)
- installanchorservice.exe (112.00 KB)
- uninstallanchorservice.exe (112.00 KB)
- DoAfterProcessDies.exe (1.31 MB)
- Elevate.exe (20.00 KB)
- ln.exe (52.00 KB)
- RTconsole.exe (36.00 KB)
- swpmain.exe (83.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.1.3
of Geneious 8.1.3.
Geneious 8.1.3 is a program marketed by the software company Biomatters Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Geneious 8.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Geneious 8.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Geneious 8.1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Geneious 8.1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Geneious 8.1.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Geneious 8.1.3 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Geneious 8.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Geneious 8.1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.biomatters.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Geneious\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Geneious 8.1.3.
8. After uninstalling Geneious 8.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Geneious 8.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Geneious 8.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Geneious 8.1.3 by Biomatters Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Geneious 8.1.3 by Biomatters Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Geneious 8.1.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 04:16:34.207