This info is about Geneforge for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Geneforge from your PCGOG.com
. You can read more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Geneforge at http://www.gog.com
. Usually the Geneforge application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\games\Geneforge directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\games\Geneforge\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Geneforge. The program's main executable file is named Geneforge.exe and its approximative size is 5.45 MB (5716480 bytes).
Geneforge is comprised of the following executables which take 6.64 MB (6962496
bytes) on disk:
- Geneforge.exe (5.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Geneforge. You can find below info on other application versions of Geneforge:
Geneforge is a program offered by the software company GOG.com. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Geneforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Geneforge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Geneforge or simply activate the Search field and type in "Geneforge". The Geneforge application will be found automatically. When you click Geneforge in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Geneforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Geneforge:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\games\Geneforge\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Geneforge.
8. After uninstalling Geneforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Geneforge that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geneforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Geneforge by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Geneforge by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Geneforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 04:11:38.347