This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GeneaQuiz for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GeneaQuiz from your computerCDIP
. You can read more on CDIP or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to GeneaQuiz at http://www.cdip.com
. GeneaQuiz is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeneaQuiz folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing GeneaQuiz is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeneaQuiz\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GeneaQuiz.exe is the GeneaQuiz's main executable file and it takes around 21.05 MB (22069840 bytes) on disk.
GeneaQuiz is composed of the following executables which take 22.19 MB (23270973
bytes) on disk:
- GeneaQuiz.exe (21.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to GeneaQuiz version 18.104.22.168
GeneaQuiz is a program marketed by CDIP. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase GeneaQuiz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GeneaQuiz with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeneaQuiz or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeneaQuiz". If it exists on your system the GeneaQuiz app will be found automatically. After you click GeneaQuiz in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GeneaQuiz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeneaQuiz:
- The software company is: http://www.cdip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeneaQuiz\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeneaQuiz.
8. After uninstalling GeneaQuiz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeneaQuiz which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeneaQuiz with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeneaQuiz by CDIP from your computer, we are not saying that GeneaQuiz by CDIP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeneaQuiz supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 05:11:59.480