Gene6 FTP Server v188.8.131.52
A way to uninstall Gene6 FTP Server v184.108.40.206 from your computer
You can find below details on how to remove Gene6 FTP Server v220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by Gene6, SARL
. Further information on Gene6, SARL can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.Gene6.com/
if you want to read more on Gene6 FTP Server v18.104.22.168 on Gene6, SARL's page. Gene6 FTP Server v22.214.171.124 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gene6 FTP Server\Uninstall directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Gene6 FTP Server v126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Gene6 FTP Server\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the Gene6 FTP Server v188.8.131.52's primary executable file and it takes close to 75.02 KB (76817 bytes) on disk.
Gene6 FTP Server v184.108.40.206 is composed of the following executables which occupy 75.02 KB (76817
bytes) on disk:
This info is about Gene6 FTP Server v220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
A way to erase Gene6 FTP Server v22.214.171.124 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Gene6 FTP Server v126.96.36.199 is a program released by the software company Gene6, SARL. Some people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Gene6 FTP Server v188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gene6 FTP Server v184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "Gene6 FTP Server v220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Gene6 FTP Server v18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gene6 FTP Server v22.214.171.124 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Gene6 FTP Server v126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gene6 FTP Server v188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Gene6.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Gene6 FTP Server\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gene6 FTP Server v184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Gene6 FTP Server v220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gene6 FTP Server v18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gene6 FTP Server v22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Gene6 FTP Server v126.96.36.199:
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Gene6 FTP Server v188.8.131.52 by Gene6, SARL from your computer, nor are we saying that Gene6 FTP Server v184.108.40.206 by Gene6, SARL is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gene6 FTP Server v220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-16 13:49:50.193