Gems of War
Gems of War is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gems of War from your computerInfinity Plus 2
. Go over here
for more details on Infinity Plus 2. More details about Gems of War can be seen at http://www.gemsofwar.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gems of War directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Gems of War by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Gems of War's primary file takes around 71.00 KB (72704 bytes) and is called GemsOfWar.exe.
Gems of War is comprised of the following executables which take 132.00 KB (135168
bytes) on disk:
- GemsOfWar.exe (71.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you remove Gems of War from your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 329110
Gems of War is a program marketed by Infinity Plus 2. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Gems of War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Gems of War with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gems of War or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gems of War". If it exists on your system the Gems of War application will be found automatically. After you select Gems of War in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gems of War, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gems of War:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gemsofwar.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gems of War.
8. After uninstalling Gems of War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gems of War which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gems of War with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gems of War by Infinity Plus 2 from your PC, we are not saying that Gems of War by Infinity Plus 2 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Gems of War in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:34:10.130