Gems of War
A way to uninstall Gems of War from your computer
Gems of War is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by Ininity Plus 2
. You can find out more on Ininity Plus 2 or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Gems of War at http://www.gemsofwar.com
. Gems of War is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gems of War directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Gems of War is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/329110. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled GemsOfWar.exe and occupies 67.50 KB (69120 bytes).
The executables below are part of Gems of War. They take an average of 125.50 KB (128512
bytes) on disk.
- GemsOfWar.exe (67.50 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
How to uninstall Gems of War from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Gems of War is a program marketed by Ininity Plus 2. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Gems of War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gems of War or simply click the Search field and type in "Gems of War". The Gems of War app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Gems of War in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Gems of War, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gems of War:
- The software company is: http://www.gemsofwar.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/329110
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gems of War.
8. After removing Gems of War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gems of War that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gems of War using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Gems of War:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gems of War by Ininity Plus 2 from your PC, we are not saying that Gems of War by Ininity Plus 2 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gems of War in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:09:15.860