Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25
This web page is about Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 from your PCGemmico, Inc.
. More information on Gemmico, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.gemmico.com
to get more info about Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 on Gemmico, Inc.'s website. Usually the Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FolderInfo folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\FolderInfo\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.38 MB (1441792 bytes) on disk and is named FolderInfo.exe.
Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.03 MB (2124058
bytes) on disk:
- FolderInfo.exe (1.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.25
of Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25.
Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 is an application marketed by the software company Gemmico, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 or simply click the Search field and type in "Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25". If it is installed on your PC the Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25:
- The software company is: http://www.gemmico.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FolderInfo\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25.
8. After removing Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 by Gemmico, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 by Gemmico, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gemmico FolderInfo 2.25 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 19:23:41.613