Gemini Rue is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Gemini Rue from your systemGOG.com
. Open here
for more details on GOG.com. Please open http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Gemini Rue on GOG.com's website. Gemini Rue is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Gemini Rue directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Gemini Rue is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Gemini Rue\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Gemini Rue.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 59.11 MB (61986506 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Gemini Rue. They occupy an average of 61.22 MB (64198712
bytes) on disk.
- Gemini Rue.exe (59.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.04 MB)
- winsetup.exe (68.03 KB)
You can find here a few links to other Gemini Rue versions:
Gemini Rue is an application by the software company GOG.com. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Gemini Rue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Gemini Rue from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gemini Rue or simply click the Search field and type in "Gemini Rue". If it is installed on your PC the Gemini Rue application will be found automatically. When you select Gemini Rue in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Gemini Rue, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gemini Rue:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Gemini Rue\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gemini Rue.
8. After removing Gemini Rue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gemini Rue which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gemini Rue using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gemini Rue by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Gemini Rue by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gemini Rue in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 22:04:27.480