Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3
Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3 from your computerGemalto
. Additional info about Gemalto can be read here
. Detailed information about Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3 can be seen at http://www.gemalto.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gemalto\ReaderTools\SmartDiag folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3 is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3's primary file takes about 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) and its name is SmartDiag.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3. They occupy about 128.00 KB (131072
bytes) on disk.
- SmartDiag.exe (128.00 KB)
This web page is about Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3 version 184.108.40.206
Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3 is an application offered by the software company Gemalto. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3". The Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gemalto.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3.
8. After removing Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3 by Gemalto from your PC, nor are we saying that Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3 by Gemalto is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gemalto SmartDiag v2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 10:32:04.540