A guide to uninstall GemFinder V3.0 from your PC
GemFinder V3.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by TextureMind
. More data about TextureMind can be found here
. Click on http://www.texturemind.com/
to get more data about GemFinder V3.0 on TextureMind's website. Usually the GemFinder V3.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\TextureMind\GemFinderV3.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove GemFinder V3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TextureMind\GemFinderV3.0\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. GemFinderV3.0.exe is the GemFinder V3.0's main executable file and it takes circa 513.00 KB (525312 bytes) on disk.
GemFinder V3.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.90 MB (3042082
bytes) on disk:
- GemFinderV3.0.exe (513.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
The current web page applies to GemFinder V3.0 version 3.0
A way to remove GemFinder V3.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
GemFinder V3.0 is an application released by TextureMind. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove GemFinder V3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GemFinder V3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GemFinder V3.0". If it is installed on your PC the GemFinder V3.0 program will be found automatically. After you select GemFinder V3.0 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GemFinder V3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GemFinder V3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.texturemind.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TextureMind\GemFinderV3.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GemFinder V3.0.
8. After removing GemFinder V3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GemFinder V3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GemFinder V3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed GemFinder V3.0:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GemFinder V3.0 by TextureMind from your computer, nor are we saying that GemFinder V3.0 by TextureMind is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GemFinder V3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-15 18:50:40.627