Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0
Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 from your PCGeeks3D.com
. You can read more on Geeks3D.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/physx-fluidmark/
to get more data about Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 on Geeks3D.com's website. Usually the Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\oZone3D\Benchmarks\FluidMark_1.2.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\oZone3D\Benchmarks\FluidMark_1.2.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FluidMark.exe is the Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0's primary executable file and it occupies about 470.50 KB (481792 bytes) on disk.
Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.14 MB (1192218
bytes) on disk.
- FluidMark.exe (470.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
This data is about Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 version 31.2.0
Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 is a program released by the software company Geeks3D.com. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0". The Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 application will be found automatically. After you click Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/physx-fluidmark/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\oZone3D\Benchmarks\FluidMark_1.2.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0.
8. After uninstalling Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 by Geeks3D.com from your PC, we are not saying that Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 by Geeks3D.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Geeks3D PhysX FluidMark v1.2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:57:37.500