This page is about Geekbench 2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Geekbench 2.1 from your systemPrimate Labs
. More information about Primate Labs can be found here
. Geekbench 2.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Geekbench 2.1 folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Geekbench 2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Geekbench 2.1\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.13 MB (3278736 bytes) on disk and is named Geekbench21-32bit.exe.
Geekbench 2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.16 MB (13797984
bytes) on disk.
- gbconsole_x86_32.exe (2.43 MB)
- gbconsole_x86_64.exe (3.20 MB)
- Geekbench21-32bit.exe (3.13 MB)
- Geekbench21-64bit.exe (4.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (397.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Geekbench 2.1.
Geekbench 2.1 is an application marketed by the software company Primate Labs. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Geekbench 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Geekbench 2.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Geekbench 2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Geekbench 2.1". If it exists on your system the Geekbench 2.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click Geekbench 2.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Geekbench 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Geekbench 2.1.
8. After uninstalling Geekbench 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Geekbench 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geekbench 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Geekbench 2.1 by Primate Labs from your computer, nor are we saying that Geekbench 2.1 by Primate Labs is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Geekbench 2.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 08:35:12.900