Geek Tech Tool Box
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Geek Tech Tool Box for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Geek Tech Tool Box from your computerGeek Tech
. Additional info about Geek Tech can be found here
. Click on http://www.geektech.org
to get more details about Geek Tech Tool Box on Geek Tech's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Geek Tech\Geek Tech Tool Box folder (same installation drive as Windows). Geek Tech Tool Box's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Geek Tech\Geek Tech Tool Box\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled geektechtoolbox.exe and it has a size of 4.63 MB (4852008 bytes).
Geek Tech Tool Box contains of the executables below. They take 7.32 MB (7678440
bytes) on disk.
- geektechtoolbox.exe (4.63 MB)
- uninstall.exe (237.69 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (630.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Geek Tech Tool Box. You can find below info on other releases of Geek Tech Tool Box:
...click to view all...
Geek Tech Tool Box is a program released by the software company Geek Tech. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Geek Tech Tool Box is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Geek Tech Tool Box from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Geek Tech Tool Box or simply click the Search feature and type in "Geek Tech Tool Box". If it is installed on your PC the Geek Tech Tool Box app will be found very quickly. After you select Geek Tech Tool Box in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Geek Tech Tool Box, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Geek Tech Tool Box:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geektech.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Geek Tech\Geek Tech Tool Box\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Geek Tech Tool Box.
8. After uninstalling Geek Tech Tool Box, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Geek Tech Tool Box which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Geek Tech Tool Box using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Geek Tech Tool Box by Geek Tech from your computer, nor are we saying that Geek Tech Tool Box by Geek Tech is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Geek Tech Tool Box supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:15:27.050