Geek Tech Tool Box
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Geek Tech Tool Box for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Geek Tech Tool Box from your computerGeek Tech
. Additional info about Geek Tech can be found here
. Click on http://www.geektech.org
to get more details about Geek Tech Tool Box on Geek Tech's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Geek Tech\Geek Tech Tool Box folder (same installation drive as Windows). Geek Tech Tool Box's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Geek Tech\Geek Tech Tool Box\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled geektechtoolbox.exe and it has a size of 4.63 MB (4852008 bytes).
Geek Tech Tool Box contains of the executables below. They take 7.32 MB (7678440
bytes) on disk.
- geektechtoolbox.exe (4.63 MB)
- uninstall.exe (237.69 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (630.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Geek Tech Tool Box. You can find below info on other releases of Geek Tech Tool Box:
...click to view all...
Geek Tech Tool Box is a program released by the software company Geek Tech. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Geek Tech Tool Box is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Geek Tech Tool Box from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Geek Tech Tool Box or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Geek Tech Tool Box". If it is installed on your PC the Geek Tech Tool Box app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Geek Tech Tool Box in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Geek Tech Tool Box, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Geek Tech Tool Box:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geektech.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Geek Tech\Geek Tech Tool Box\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Geek Tech Tool Box.
8. After uninstalling Geek Tech Tool Box, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Geek Tech Tool Box which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Geek Tech Tool Box using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Geek Tech Tool Box by Geek Tech from your computer, nor are we saying that Geek Tech Tool Box by Geek Tech is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Geek Tech Tool Box supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:15:27.050