You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Gearz for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Gearz from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. You can find out more on GameHouse, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gamehouse.com/
to get more details about Gearz on GameHouse, Inc.'s website. The full command line for uninstalling Gearz is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Gearz\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Gearz\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. gearz.exe is the Gearz's main executable file and it occupies approximately 205.83 KB (210767 bytes) on disk.
Gearz contains of the executables below. They take 364.33 KB (373071
bytes) on disk.
- gearz.exe (205.83 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Gearz we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Gearz is an application offered by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Gearz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Gearz from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gearz or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gearz". If it is installed on your PC the Gearz program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Gearz in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Gearz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gearz:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Gearz\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Gearz\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gearz.
8. After removing Gearz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gearz that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gearz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gearz by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Gearz by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gearz supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:18:20.997