This page contains complete information on how to remove GearGrinder for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall GearGrinder from your PCModern, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Modern, Inc.. Click on http://www.mgi.ir/
to get more information about GearGrinder on Modern, Inc.'s website. GearGrinder is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\GearGrinder directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\GearGrinder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GearGrinder. GearGrinder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.52 MB (5783552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GearGrinder. They take 6.19 MB (6493978
bytes) on disk.
- GearGrinder.exe (5.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
GearGrinder is a program marketed by the software company Modern, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase GearGrinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GearGrinder from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GearGrinder or simply activate the Search field and type in "GearGrinder". If it is installed on your PC the GearGrinder application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GearGrinder in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GearGrinder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GearGrinder:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mgi.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\GearGrinder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GearGrinder.
8. After removing GearGrinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GearGrinder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GearGrinder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GearGrinder by Modern, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GearGrinder by Modern, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GearGrinder in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-17 06:02:37.500