This web page is about Gear Grinder for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gear Grinder from your PCWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Gear Grinder at http://support.wildgames.com
. Gear Grinder is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Gear Grinder folder, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Gear Grinder\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Gear Grinder. The program's main executable file is named GearGrinder-WT.exe and it has a size of 9.25 MB (9697776 bytes).
Gear Grinder is composed of the following executables which take 14.92 MB (15648657
bytes) on disk:
- GearGrinder-WT.exe (9.25 MB)
- GearGrinder.exe (5.52 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Gear Grinder. Click on the links below for other Gear Grinder versions:
Gear Grinder is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Gear Grinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Gear Grinder from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gear Grinder or simply click the Search field and type in "Gear Grinder". The Gear Grinder application will be found very quickly. After you click Gear Grinder in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Gear Grinder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gear Grinder:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Gear Grinder\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gear Grinder.
8. After uninstalling Gear Grinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gear Grinder that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gear Grinder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Gear Grinder by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Gear Grinder by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gear Grinder supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:50:36.580