GeNIe 2.1 Academic
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GeNIe 2.1 Academic for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GeNIe 2.1 Academic from your computerBayesFusion, LLC
. More data about BayesFusion, LLC can be seen here
. Please open http://www.bayesfusion.com
if you want to read more on GeNIe 2.1 Academic on BayesFusion, LLC's web page. GeNIe 2.1 Academic is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeNIe 2.1 Academic folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for GeNIe 2.1 Academic is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeNIe 2.1 Academic\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named genie.exe and it has a size of 88.60 KB (90728 bytes).
The executables below are part of GeNIe 2.1 Academic. They occupy an average of 808.26 KB (827656
bytes) on disk.
- genie.exe (88.60 KB)
- unins000.exe (719.66 KB)
The current page applies to GeNIe 2.1 Academic version 2.1
GeNIe 2.1 Academic is an application marketed by the software company BayesFusion, LLC. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase GeNIe 2.1 Academic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GeNIe 2.1 Academic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeNIe 2.1 Academic or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeNIe 2.1 Academic". The GeNIe 2.1 Academic app will be found very quickly. When you click GeNIe 2.1 Academic in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GeNIe 2.1 Academic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeNIe 2.1 Academic:
- The software company is: http://www.bayesfusion.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeNIe 2.1 Academic\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeNIe 2.1 Academic.
8. After uninstalling GeNIe 2.1 Academic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeNIe 2.1 Academic that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeNIe 2.1 Academic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeNIe 2.1 Academic by BayesFusion, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GeNIe 2.1 Academic by BayesFusion, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeNIe 2.1 Academic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:36:08.403