This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GcMail for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GcMail from your systemGcMail
. More info about GcMail can be read here
. Please open http://www.gcmail.de
if you want to read more on GcMail on GcMail's web page. Usually the GcMail application is installed in the C:\Program Files\GeSoft\GcMail directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GcMail is "C:\Program Files\GeSoft\GcMail\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled GcMail.exe and its approximative size is 13.76 MB (14427648 bytes).
GcMail contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.18 MB (15921419
bytes) on disk.
- GcMail.exe (13.76 MB)
- GcWebCopy.exe (758.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.76 KB)
This web page is about GcMail version 22.214.171.124
only. For more GcMail versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GcMail is an application released by the software company GcMail. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase GcMail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GcMail from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GcMail or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GcMail". The GcMail application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GcMail in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GcMail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GcMail:
- The publisher is: http://www.gcmail.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GeSoft\GcMail\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GcMail.
8. After uninstalling GcMail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GcMail which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GcMail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GcMail by GcMail from your PC, nor are we saying that GcMail by GcMail is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GcMail supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:48:43.513