You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Gauge 1.0.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gauge 1.0.6 from your PCThoughtWorks Inc.
. You can read more on ThoughtWorks Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Gauge 1.0.6 can be found at https://gauge.org
. Gauge 1.0.6 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Gauge directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Gauge 1.0.6 is C:\Program Files\Gauge\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. gauge.exe is the Gauge 1.0.6's main executable file and it occupies around 18.18 MB (19063848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Gauge 1.0.6. They take about 18.25 MB (19138906
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (73.30 KB)
- gauge.exe (18.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Gauge 1.0.6 version 1.0.6
If you're planning to uninstall Gauge 1.0.6 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gauge
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Gauge.VisualStudio (1).vsix.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Gauge.VisualStudio (2).vsix.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\How to_ Create a Circular Gauge (Design-time) _ WinForms Controls _ DevExpress Documentation.html.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Test Linear Gauge.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Test Linear Gauge.vbproj.lnk
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IntelliType Pro\AppSpecific\gauge test.vshost.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IntelliType Pro\AppSpecific\gauge.vshost.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Labcenter Electronics\Proteus 8 Professional\SAMPLES\VSM for AVR\Arduino MPX4250AP Pressure gauge\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Labcenter Electronics\Proteus 8 Professional\VSM Studio\controls\Gauge\
Gauge 1.0.6 is an application marketed by ThoughtWorks Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Gauge 1.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Gauge 1.0.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gauge 1.0.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gauge 1.0.6". The Gauge 1.0.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gauge 1.0.6 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Gauge 1.0.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gauge 1.0.6:
- The web site of the program is: https://gauge.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gauge\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gauge 1.0.6.
8. After removing Gauge 1.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gauge 1.0.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gauge 1.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Gauge 1.0.6 by ThoughtWorks Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Gauge 1.0.6 by ThoughtWorks Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gauge 1.0.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 18:25:51.470