This page is about Gatling Gears for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Gatling Gears from your systemR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. Check out here
where you can find out more on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Please open http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Gatling Gears on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter's page. The application is often located in the C:\Gatling Gears directory (same installation drive as Windows). Gatling Gears's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gatling Gears\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Gatling Gears's main file takes about 908.84 KB (930657 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
Gatling Gears installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 908.84 KB (930657
bytes) on disk.
Gatling Gears is a program marketed by the software company R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Gatling Gears is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Gatling Gears with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gatling Gears or simply click the Search field and type in "Gatling Gears". If it exists on your system the Gatling Gears app will be found very quickly. When you select Gatling Gears in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Gatling Gears, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gatling Gears:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gatling Gears\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gatling Gears.
8. After removing Gatling Gears, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gatling Gears that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gatling Gears using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gatling Gears by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your computer, we are not saying that Gatling Gears by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gatling Gears supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-04 09:55:10.883