Gateway Photo Frame 188.8.131.52
Gateway Photo Frame 184.108.40.206 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Gateway Photo Frame 220.127.116.11 from your PCI/O Interconnect
. You can read more on I/O Interconnect or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ioint.com
to get more information about Gateway Photo Frame 18.104.22.168 on I/O Interconnect's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway Photo Frame folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Gateway Photo Frame 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway Photo Frame\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. ButtonMonitor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 152.00 KB (155648 bytes) on disk.
Gateway Photo Frame 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They occupy 450.49 KB (461306
bytes) on disk.
- ButtonMonitor.exe (152.00 KB)
- PhotoFrame.exe (105.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (193.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Gateway Photo Frame 184.108.40.206.
Gateway Photo Frame 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by I/O Interconnect. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Gateway Photo Frame 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Gateway Photo Frame 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gateway Photo Frame 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gateway Photo Frame 188.8.131.52". The Gateway Photo Frame 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Gateway Photo Frame 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gateway Photo Frame 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gateway Photo Frame 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ioint.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway Photo Frame\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gateway Photo Frame 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Gateway Photo Frame 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gateway Photo Frame 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gateway Photo Frame 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gateway Photo Frame 18.104.22.168 by I/O Interconnect from your computer, nor are we saying that Gateway Photo Frame 22.214.171.124 by I/O Interconnect is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Gateway Photo Frame 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:05:34.960