Gateway Photo Frame 22.214.171.124
Gateway Photo Frame 126.96.36.199 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Gateway Photo Frame 188.8.131.52 from your PCI/O Interconnect
. You can read more on I/O Interconnect or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ioint.com
to get more information about Gateway Photo Frame 184.108.40.206 on I/O Interconnect's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway Photo Frame folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Gateway Photo Frame 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway Photo Frame\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. ButtonMonitor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 152.00 KB (155648 bytes) on disk.
Gateway Photo Frame 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They occupy 450.49 KB (461306
bytes) on disk.
- ButtonMonitor.exe (152.00 KB)
- PhotoFrame.exe (105.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (193.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Gateway Photo Frame 126.96.36.199.
Gateway Photo Frame 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by I/O Interconnect. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Gateway Photo Frame 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Gateway Photo Frame 220.127.116.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gateway Photo Frame 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gateway Photo Frame 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Gateway Photo Frame 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gateway Photo Frame 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gateway Photo Frame 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gateway Photo Frame 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ioint.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway Photo Frame\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gateway Photo Frame 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Gateway Photo Frame 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gateway Photo Frame 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gateway Photo Frame 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gateway Photo Frame 184.108.40.206 by I/O Interconnect from your computer, nor are we saying that Gateway Photo Frame 220.127.116.11 by I/O Interconnect is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Gateway Photo Frame 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:05:34.960