Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33
Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33 from your systemDension Audio Systems
. More info about Dension Audio Systems can be found here
. Click on http://www.dension.com
to get more details about Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33 on Dension Audio Systems's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Indexer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33 is C:\Program Files\Gateway Indexer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33's main file takes around 35.00 KB (35840 bytes) and its name is Indexer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33. They take 714.34 KB (731482
bytes) on disk.
- Indexer.exe (35.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
This web page is about Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33 version 1.0.1127.33
Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33 is a program marketed by Dension Audio Systems. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33". The Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dension.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Indexer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33.
8. After removing Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33 by Dension Audio Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33 by Dension Audio Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gateway Indexer 1.0.1127.33 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:12:20.143