This info is about Gateway Games for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Gateway Games from your systemWildTangent
. More data about WildTangent can be read here
. More information about Gateway Games can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Gateway Games is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway Games folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Gateway Games by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway Games\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. provider.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 322.89 KB (330640 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Gateway Games. They take 116.96 MB (122643627
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (148.59 KB)
- DoraAdventure-WT.exe (5.40 MB)
- WTA-2c3f46bf-d1ec-4a16-9416-bc2672c386ee-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
- Racing-WT.exe (5.82 MB)
- provider.exe (322.89 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (362.40 KB)
- Penguins-WT.exe (6.45 MB)
- torchlight-WT.exe (1.42 MB)
- Virtual Villagers - New Believers-WT.exe (2.86 MB)
- Zuma's Revenge-WT.exe (58.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Gateway Games. For more Gateway Games versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Gateway Games.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WildTangent gateway Master Uninstall
Gateway Games is a program offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Gateway Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Gateway Games from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gateway Games or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gateway Games". The Gateway Games application will be found very quickly. When you click Gateway Games in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gateway Games, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gateway Games:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway Games\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gateway Games.
8. After removing Gateway Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gateway Games that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gateway Games using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gateway Games by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Gateway Games by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gateway Games in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:43:39.157