This web page is about Gateway Games for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Gateway Games from your PCPokki
. Open here
for more information on Pokki. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Gateway Games's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 7.87 MB (8252744 bytes) on disk and is titled pokki.exe.
The following executables are contained in Gateway Games. They occupy 7.93 MB (8319816
bytes) on disk.
- pokki.exe (7.87 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206206
of Gateway Games. For more Gateway Games versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Gateway Games we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\IconCache\persistent\Gateway Games.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gateway Games.lnk
Gateway Games is an application by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Gateway Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Gateway Games from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gateway Games or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gateway Games". If it is installed on your PC the Gateway Games app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Gateway Games in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Gateway Games, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gateway Games.
8. After uninstalling Gateway Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gateway Games which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gateway Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gateway Games by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Gateway Games by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gateway Games in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 07:44:43.687