This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Garlium for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Garlium from your PCElectrum Technologies GmbH
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Electrum Technologies GmbH. Detailed information about Garlium can be seen at https://github.com/xSke/garlium
. Usually the Garlium program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Garlium directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Garlium is C:\Program Files (x86)\Garlium\Uninstall.exe. garlium-184.108.40.206-137-gf09ee4d.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.55 MB (3721744 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Garlium. They occupy 3.94 MB (4130559
bytes) on disk.
- garlium-220.127.116.11-137-gf09ee4d.exe (3.55 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (399.23 KB)
The current page applies to Garlium version 18.104.22.1687094
only. For more Garlium versions please click below:
Garlium is a program released by Electrum Technologies GmbH. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Garlium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Garlium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Garlium or simply click the Search field and type in "Garlium". If it is installed on your PC the Garlium application will be found very quickly. When you select Garlium in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Garlium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Garlium:
- The web site of the application is: https://github.com/xSke/garlium
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Garlium\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Garlium.
8. After uninstalling Garlium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Garlium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Garlium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Garlium by Electrum Technologies GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Garlium by Electrum Technologies GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Garlium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 23:24:17.570