You can find below details on how to uninstall Garfield Kart for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Garfield Kart from your computerFoxy Games
. You can read more on Foxy Games or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Garfield Kart can be found at http://www.foxygames.info
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\Garfield Kart folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Garfield Kart is C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\Garfield Kart\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Garfield_Master7.exe is the Garfield Kart's main executable file and it occupies approximately 9.49 MB (9951744 bytes) on disk.
Garfield Kart installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.77 MB (11296768
bytes) on disk.
- Garfield_Master7.exe (9.49 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Garfield Kart.
Garfield Kart is a program offered by Foxy Games. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Garfield Kart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Garfield Kart with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Garfield Kart or simply click the Search field and type in "Garfield Kart". If it exists on your system the Garfield Kart app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Garfield Kart in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Garfield Kart, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Garfield Kart:
- The software company is: http://www.foxygames.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\Garfield Kart\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Garfield Kart.
8. After removing Garfield Kart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Garfield Kart that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Garfield Kart with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Garfield Kart by Foxy Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Garfield Kart by Foxy Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Garfield Kart in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 15:26:36.507