Garena (remove only)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Garena (remove only) for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Garena (remove only) from your PCGarena
. You can read more on Garena or check for application updates here
. Click on www.garena.com
to get more details about Garena (remove only) on Garena's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Garena\Garena\2.0.1609.2713 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Garena\Garena\2.0.1609.2713\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Garena (remove only). Garena (remove only)'s main file takes around 106.95 KB (109520 bytes) and its name is gxxah.exe.
The executable files below are part of Garena (remove only). They occupy about 2.22 MB (2324120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReporter.exe (192.95 KB)
- gxxcef.exe (215.49 KB)
- gxxsvc.exe (206.95 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.09 MB)
- gxxah.exe (106.95 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- audioproxy.exe (115.54 KB)
- hookhelper.exe (77.49 KB)
- audioproxy.exe (100.99 KB)
- hookhelper.exe (72.45 KB)
This page is about Garena (remove only) version 2.0.1609.2713
alone. For more Garena (remove only) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Garena (remove only) is a program released by Garena. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Garena (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Garena (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Garena (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Garena (remove only)". The Garena (remove only) app will be found automatically. After you click Garena (remove only) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Garena (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Garena (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: www.garena.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Garena\Garena\2.0.1609.2713\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Garena (remove only).
8. After removing Garena (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Garena (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Garena (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Garena (remove only) by Garena from your PC, nor are we saying that Garena (remove only) by Garena is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Garena (remove only) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 03:55:04.110