Garena - Android Emulator
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Garena - Android Emulator for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Garena - Android Emulator from your PCGarena Online Pte Ltd.
. Further information on Garena Online Pte Ltd. can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Garena\AndroidEmu folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Garena - Android Emulator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Garena\AndroidEmu\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 835.00 KB (855040 bytes) on disk and is labeled aapt.exe.
The executables below are part of Garena - Android Emulator. They take an average of 54.80 MB (57464010
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (657.57 KB)
- aapt.exe (835.00 KB)
- Nox.exe (3.42 MB)
- NoxPack.exe (726.94 KB)
- nox_adb.exe (808.94 KB)
- Nox_unload.exe (233.44 KB)
- PadDriverInstaller.exe (34.94 KB)
- unzipcomplete.exe (1.24 MB)
- NOXVMa.exe (23.35 MB)
- NOXVMx.exe (23.57 MB)
This data is about Garena - Android Emulator version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Garena - Android Emulator versions:
...click to view all...
Garena - Android Emulator is a program offered by the software company Garena Online Pte Ltd.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Garena - Android Emulator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Garena - Android Emulator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Garena - Android Emulator or simply click the Search field and type in "Garena - Android Emulator". If it is installed on your PC the Garena - Android Emulator program will be found automatically. After you click Garena - Android Emulator in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Garena - Android Emulator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Garena - Android Emulator.
8. After uninstalling Garena - Android Emulator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Garena - Android Emulator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Garena - Android Emulator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Garena - Android Emulator by Garena Online Pte Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Garena - Android Emulator by Garena Online Pte Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Garena - Android Emulator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 11:56:23.110