Garden Rescue is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Garden Rescue from your systemMyPlayCity, Inc.
. You can find out more on MyPlayCity, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Garden Rescue at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Usually the Garden Rescue program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Garden Rescue folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Garden Rescue is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Garden Rescue\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Garden Rescue.exe is the Garden Rescue's main executable file and it takes close to 2.35 MB (2463664 bytes) on disk.
Garden Rescue contains of the executables below. They take 8.66 MB (9084538
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (2.73 MB)
- Garden Rescue.exe (2.35 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This data is about Garden Rescue version 1.0
Garden Rescue is an application by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Garden Rescue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Garden Rescue with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Garden Rescue or simply click the Search feature and type in "Garden Rescue". If it is installed on your PC the Garden Rescue app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Garden Rescue in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Garden Rescue, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Garden Rescue:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Garden Rescue\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Garden Rescue.
8. After uninstalling Garden Rescue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Garden Rescue which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Garden Rescue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Garden Rescue by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Garden Rescue by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Garden Rescue in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-30 02:45:38.533