Garden Planner version 3.4.19
You can find on this page details on how to remove Garden Planner version 3.4.19 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Garden Planner version 3.4.19 from your PCArtifact Interactive
. More information about Artifact Interactive can be seen here
. More information about Garden Planner version 3.4.19 can be seen at http://www.smallblueprinter.com
. Garden Planner version 3.4.19 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Garden Planner directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Garden Planner version 3.4.19 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Garden Planner\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 223.30 KB (228656 bytes) on disk and is labeled Garden Planner 3.exe.
Garden Planner version 3.4.19 contains of the executables below. They take 979.58 KB (1003086
bytes) on disk.
- Garden Planner 3.exe (223.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.19
of Garden Planner version 3.4.19.
Garden Planner version 3.4.19 is a program released by Artifact Interactive. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Garden Planner version 3.4.19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Garden Planner version 3.4.19 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Garden Planner version 3.4.19 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Garden Planner version 3.4.19". The Garden Planner version 3.4.19 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Garden Planner version 3.4.19 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Garden Planner version 3.4.19, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Garden Planner version 3.4.19:
- The publisher is: http://www.smallblueprinter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Garden Planner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Garden Planner version 3.4.19.
8. After removing Garden Planner version 3.4.19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Garden Planner version 3.4.19 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Garden Planner version 3.4.19 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Garden Planner version 3.4.19 by Artifact Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that Garden Planner version 3.4.19 by Artifact Interactive is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Garden Planner version 3.4.19 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:59:01.097