Garden Planner version 3.3.11
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Garden Planner version 3.3.11 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Garden Planner version 3.3.11 from your PCArtifact Interactive
. Go over here
for more details on Artifact Interactive. More information about the app Garden Planner version 3.3.11 can be seen at http://www.smallblueprinter.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Garden Planner directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Garden Planner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Garden Planner version 3.3.11. Garden Planner 3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 223.30 KB (228656 bytes) on disk.
Garden Planner version 3.3.11 is comprised of the following executables which take 979.58 KB (1003086
bytes) on disk:
- Garden Planner 3.exe (223.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
This page is about Garden Planner version 3.3.11 version 3.3.11
Garden Planner version 3.3.11 is a program marketed by the software company Artifact Interactive. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Garden Planner version 3.3.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Garden Planner version 3.3.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Garden Planner version 3.3.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Garden Planner version 3.3.11". If it exists on your system the Garden Planner version 3.3.11 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Garden Planner version 3.3.11 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Garden Planner version 3.3.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Garden Planner version 3.3.11:
- The software company is: http://www.smallblueprinter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Garden Planner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Garden Planner version 3.3.11.
8. After uninstalling Garden Planner version 3.3.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Garden Planner version 3.3.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Garden Planner version 3.3.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Garden Planner version 3.3.11 by Artifact Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that Garden Planner version 3.3.11 by Artifact Interactive is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Garden Planner version 3.3.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 10:50:53.200