Garden Planner version 3.2.24
Garden Planner version 3.2.24 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Garden Planner version 3.2.24 from your PCArtifact Interactive
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Artifact Interactive. You can read more about about Garden Planner version 3.2.24 at http://www.smallblueprinter.com
. Usually the Garden Planner version 3.2.24 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Garden Planner folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Garden Planner version 3.2.24 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Garden Planner\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Garden Planner 3.exe is the Garden Planner version 3.2.24's main executable file and it occupies about 223.32 KB (228680 bytes) on disk.
Garden Planner version 3.2.24 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 979.60 KB (1003110
bytes) on disk.
- Garden Planner 3.exe (223.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to Garden Planner version 3.2.24 version 3.2.24
Garden Planner version 3.2.24 is a program marketed by the software company Artifact Interactive. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Garden Planner version 3.2.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Garden Planner version 3.2.24 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Garden Planner version 3.2.24 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Garden Planner version 3.2.24". If it exists on your system the Garden Planner version 3.2.24 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Garden Planner version 3.2.24 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Garden Planner version 3.2.24, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Garden Planner version 3.2.24:
- The software company is: http://www.smallblueprinter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Garden Planner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Garden Planner version 3.2.24.
8. After removing Garden Planner version 3.2.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Garden Planner version 3.2.24 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Garden Planner version 3.2.24 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Garden Planner version 3.2.24 by Artifact Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that Garden Planner version 3.2.24 by Artifact Interactive is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Garden Planner version 3.2.24 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-19 20:50:08.020