This web page is about Garden Dreams for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Garden Dreams from your computerGameHouse, Inc.
. Additional info about GameHouse, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about Garden Dreams can be seen at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\GARDEN~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\GARDEN~1\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to remove Garden Dreams. GardenDreams.exe is the Garden Dreams's main executable file and it takes circa 14.77 MB (15484590 bytes) on disk.
Garden Dreams installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.98 MB (15703278
bytes) on disk.
- GardenDreams.exe (14.77 MB)
- GDFUninstall.exe (56.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
This web page is about Garden Dreams version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Garden Dreams versions:
Garden Dreams is a program released by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Garden Dreams is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Garden Dreams from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Garden Dreams or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Garden Dreams". If it exists on your system the Garden Dreams application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Garden Dreams in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Garden Dreams, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Garden Dreams:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\GARDEN~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\GARDEN~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Garden Dreams.
8. After removing Garden Dreams, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Garden Dreams that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Garden Dreams using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Garden Dreams by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Garden Dreams by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Garden Dreams in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 03:40:22.287