This web page is about Garden Dash for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Garden Dash from your computerGameFools
. More information about GameFools can be found here
. Click on http://www.gamefools.com
to get more facts about Garden Dash on GameFools's website. Garden Dash is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Garden Dash directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Garden Dash's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Garden Dash\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Garden Dash.exe and it has a size of 5.24 MB (5492736 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Garden Dash. They take 9.70 MB (10173786
bytes) on disk.
- Garden Dash.exe (5.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- Garden Dash.exe (3.80 MB)
Garden Dash is a program marketed by GameFools. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Garden Dash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Garden Dash from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Garden Dash or simply activate the Search field and type in "Garden Dash". If it exists on your system the Garden Dash application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Garden Dash in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Garden Dash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Garden Dash:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Garden Dash\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Garden Dash.
8. After removing Garden Dash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Garden Dash which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Garden Dash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Garden Dash by GameFools from your computer, we are not saying that Garden Dash by GameFools is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Garden Dash supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-02 01:35:30.303