This page is about Gangsta War for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Gangsta War from your systemMedia Contact LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Media Contact LLC. You can get more details about Gangsta War at http://www.GameTop.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Gangsta War directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Gangsta War by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Gangsta War\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) on disk.
Gangsta War is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.42 MB (6729423
bytes) on disk:
- data.exe (5.68 MB)
- game.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The current page applies to Gangsta War version 1.0
Gangsta War is an application marketed by Media Contact LLC. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Gangsta War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Gangsta War from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gangsta War or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gangsta War". If it is installed on your PC the Gangsta War program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gangsta War in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Gangsta War, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gangsta War:
- The software company is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Gangsta War\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gangsta War.
8. After removing Gangsta War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gangsta War which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gangsta War with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gangsta War by Media Contact LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Gangsta War by Media Contact LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gangsta War supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 03:37:53.437