You can find below details on how to uninstall Gample for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Gample from your PCGample
. Additional info about Gample can be seen here
. More data about the program Gample can be seen at http://www.gample.net/
. Gample is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gample\Gample directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Gample's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. Gample's primary file takes about 1.86 MB (1948448 bytes) and its name is Gample.exe.
The executables below are part of Gample. They occupy an average of 27.04 MB (28352992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (19.13 MB)
- Gample.exe (1.86 MB)
- GampleMain.exe (5.45 MB)
- GampleMakeCompressHash.exe (268.00 KB)
- GampleMakeHash.exe (272.00 KB)
- unace32.exe (75.91 KB)
The current page applies to Gample version 3.10.000
Gample is an application by Gample. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Gample is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Gample with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gample or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gample". The Gample program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Gample in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Gample, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gample:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gample.net/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gample.
8. After removing Gample, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gample which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gample using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gample by Gample from your PC, nor are we saying that Gample by Gample is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gample in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 10:01:44.633