You can find below details on how to uninstall Gample for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Gample from your PCGample
. Additional info about Gample can be seen here
. More data about the program Gample can be seen at http://www.gample.net/
. Gample is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gample\Gample directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Gample's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. Gample's primary file takes about 1.86 MB (1948448 bytes) and its name is Gample.exe.
The executables below are part of Gample. They occupy an average of 27.04 MB (28352992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (19.13 MB)
- Gample.exe (1.86 MB)
- GampleMain.exe (5.45 MB)
- GampleMakeCompressHash.exe (268.00 KB)
- GampleMakeHash.exe (272.00 KB)
- unace32.exe (75.91 KB)
The current page applies to Gample version 3.10.000
Gample is an application by Gample. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Gample is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Gample with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gample or simply click the Search field and type in "Gample". If it exists on your system the Gample program will be found automatically. When you click Gample in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Gample, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gample:
- The software company is: http://www.gample.net/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gample.
8. After removing Gample, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gample which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gample using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gample by Gample from your PC, nor are we saying that Gample by Gample is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gample in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 10:01:44.633