This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GammonSite 5.52 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall GammonSite 5.52 from your PCGameSite 2000, Ltd
. You can read more on GameSite 2000, Ltd or check for application updates here
. More info about the app GammonSite 5.52 can be seen at http://www.gamesite2000.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GammonSite folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. GammonSite 5.52's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GammonSite\unins000.exe. GammonSite.exe is the GammonSite 5.52's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.33 MB (4542176 bytes) on disk.
GammonSite 5.52 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.94 MB (8323344
bytes) on disk:
- GammonSite.exe (4.33 MB)
- test3d.exe (801.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
- update.exe (1.07 MB)
- update2.exe (374.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.52
of GammonSite 5.52.
GammonSite 5.52 is a program offered by GameSite 2000, Ltd. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall GammonSite 5.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GammonSite 5.52 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GammonSite 5.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GammonSite 5.52". If it exists on your system the GammonSite 5.52 app will be found automatically. When you click GammonSite 5.52 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GammonSite 5.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GammonSite 5.52:
- The software company is: http://www.gamesite2000.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GammonSite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GammonSite 5.52.
8. After removing GammonSite 5.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GammonSite 5.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GammonSite 5.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GammonSite 5.52 by GameSite 2000, Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that GammonSite 5.52 by GameSite 2000, Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GammonSite 5.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 02:59:02.350