This web page is about Gaming Keyboard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Gaming Keyboard from your computerG-SPY Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on G-SPY Inc.. Gaming Keyboard is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gaming Keyboard directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Windows\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Gaming Keyboard. Gamingcfg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.26 MB (1319936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Gaming Keyboard. They take an average of 7.79 MB (8168600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Gamingcfg.exe (1.26 MB)
- Gaminghid.exe (240.00 KB)
- Gamingtra.exe (100.00 KB)
- OSD.exe (1.71 MB)
- DPInst.exe (508.91 KB)
- FWUpdate.exe (309.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (908.47 KB)
- diunins.exe (32.00 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Gaming Keyboard from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Gaming Keyboard when you uninstall it:
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Gaming Keyboard is a program offered by G-SPY Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Gaming Keyboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Gaming Keyboard from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gaming Keyboard or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gaming Keyboard". If it exists on your system the Gaming Keyboard app will be found automatically. After you select Gaming Keyboard in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gaming Keyboard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gaming Keyboard.
8. After uninstalling Gaming Keyboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gaming Keyboard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gaming Keyboard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gaming Keyboard by G-SPY Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Gaming Keyboard by G-SPY Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gaming Keyboard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 23:53:47.457