This info is about GaminatorConnect 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GaminatorConnect 184.108.40.206 from your systemAceKing Holding Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on AceKing Holding Ltd. More data about the program GaminatorConnect 220.127.116.11 can be found at https://online-gaminator.com/
. GaminatorConnect 18.104.22.168 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GaminatorConnect folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling GaminatorConnect 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GaminatorConnect\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GaminatorConnect 126.96.36.199's main file takes around 161.50 KB (165376 bytes) and is called GaminatorConnect.exe.
GaminatorConnect 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.30 MB (1358728
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (11.00 KB)
- GaminatorConnect.exe (161.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of GaminatorConnect 220.127.116.11.
GaminatorConnect 18.104.22.168 is an application released by AceKing Holding Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove GaminatorConnect 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GaminatorConnect 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GaminatorConnect 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GaminatorConnect 184.108.40.206". The GaminatorConnect 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GaminatorConnect 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GaminatorConnect 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GaminatorConnect 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: https://online-gaminator.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GaminatorConnect\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GaminatorConnect 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing GaminatorConnect 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GaminatorConnect 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GaminatorConnect 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GaminatorConnect 22.214.171.124 by AceKing Holding Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that GaminatorConnect 126.96.36.199 by AceKing Holding Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GaminatorConnect 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 05:34:29.377