GamesDesktop 092.206 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.206 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Please open http://re.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 092.206 on GAMESDESKTOP's web page. GamesDesktop 092.206 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_206 folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 092.206 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_206\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled gamesdesktop_widget.exe and it has a size of 9.79 MB (10260424 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with GamesDesktop 092.206. They occupy about 14.64 MB (15351373
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_re_206.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (385.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.67 KB)
This info is about GamesDesktop 092.206 version 092.206
GamesDesktop 092.206 is a program released by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove GamesDesktop 092.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.206 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 092.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 092.206". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 092.206 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 092.206 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 092.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 092.206:
- The software company is: http://re.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_206\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 092.206.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 092.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 092.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 092.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 092.206 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 092.206 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 092.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:56:40.917