GamesDesktop 092.196 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.196 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. Click on http://re.gamesdesktop.com
to get more info about GamesDesktop 092.196 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_196 folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_196\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 092.196. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.12 MB (3274928 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 092.196 is composed of the following executables which take 7.98 MB (8367197
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_re_196.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.67 KB)
This info is about GamesDesktop 092.196 version 092.196
GamesDesktop 092.196 is an application offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase GamesDesktop 092.196 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.196 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 092.196 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 092.196". The GamesDesktop 092.196 application will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 092.196 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 092.196, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 092.196:
- The publisher is: http://re.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_196\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 092.196.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 092.196, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 092.196 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 092.196 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 092.196 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 092.196 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 092.196 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 17:09:16.130