This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010189 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010189 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
for more details on GAMESDESKTOP. Please follow http://re.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 092.005010189 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 092.005010189 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010189 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010189 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010189\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 092.005010189's primary file takes about 9.89 MB (10375168 bytes) and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 092.005010189 is comprised of the following executables which take 14.40 MB (15098397
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.89 MB)
- gmsd_re_005010189 - uninstall.exe (702.17 KB)
- gmsd_re_005010189.exe (3.45 MB)
- predm.exe (381.19 KB)
This web page is about GamesDesktop 092.005010189 version 092.005010189
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove GamesDesktop 092.005010189 from your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GamesDesktop 092.005010189 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010189
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010189\gmsd_re_005010189 - uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010189\gmsd_re_005010189 - uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010189\gmsd_re_005010189.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010189\predm.exe
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_re_005010189_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 092.005010189 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase GamesDesktop 092.005010189 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 092.005010189 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 092.005010189 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 092.005010189". The GamesDesktop 092.005010189 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 092.005010189 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 092.005010189, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 092.005010189:
- The publisher is: http://re.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010189\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 092.005010189.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 092.005010189, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 092.005010189 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 092.005010189 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 092.005010189 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 092.005010189 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 092.005010189 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 13:04:29.033