You can find below details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010187 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010187 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. Please open http://re.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 092.005010187 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 092.005010187 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010187 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove GamesDesktop 092.005010187 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010187\gmsd_re_005010187 - uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe and it has a size of 9.89 MB (10375168 bytes).
GamesDesktop 092.005010187 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.74 MB (15457820
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.89 MB)
- gmsd_re_005010187 - uninstall.exe (702.17 KB)
- gmsd_re_005010187.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (381.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 092.005010187
of GamesDesktop 092.005010187.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010187.Directories left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
GamesDesktop 092.005010187 is an application offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010187 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 092.005010187 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 092.005010187 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 092.005010187". The GamesDesktop 092.005010187 application will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 092.005010187 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 092.005010187, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 092.005010187:
- The web site of the program is: http://re.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010187\gmsd_re_005010187 - uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010187.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 092.005010187, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 092.005010187 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 092.005010187 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010187 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 092.005010187 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010187 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 17:10:16.523